About Me

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Photograph Blog 2

  

                        Picture Of My Life


     I choose this picture of me with my cousins because it brings back old memories.It shows us as little kids in
Pakistan,Karachi.We were in our old house I don't really 
remember what day it was. This tells me that I loved to play with them and I loved going to out with them.This is the only picture of us standing to take the picture.We were so active and hipper that we couldn't stand still for one second.That was only if we were happy or really joyful and if we are together. But when we aren't together we are to gloomy and sad.In this picture we are all together and we are happy.That is Why I choose this picture it is really close to me and when I see it I get joyful thoughts.








No comments:

Post a Comment